Hello Everyone!!!! I am so excited about this blog. Ashley and I have been hard at work and are excited to stay in touch with everyone this way. It might take me a while to work out all the kinks on this, I'm not as tech savy as I should be. Cam and Ash put me to shame most of the time! So sit back, relax, listed to our current favorite music and let's get caught up! Well, life here is good. We LOVE California!!!! At work I just joined a team, The A Team, funny huh? They are a very successful team that deals with the Foreclosures and I am very excited about this move. They are still in my office at Keller Williams.
So I met a great LDS guy in August online, we met in October and have been together ever since. I can't say enough good things about him only bad is that he lives TOO FAR! We try and see each other twice a month, but it doesn't always happen. February was a great month for us. He came here at the beginning, gave me a promise ring!!. Mid February I went to his house, six hours away, and met his family and friends. Late February we went to Disneyland together, just the two of us. It was WONDERFUL. It was the first time I took a trip without kids in years!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Catching Up....
Posted by Cora at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Cora, I am so happy for you!!!! You look GREAT! You and Bill look very happy together and I hope it all works out for the best for you :)
Can't wait to see more pictures of the kids! I miss you guys and think of you often :)
Cora, I am very impressed. See you didn't need as much help as you thougt. Excellent job! I am so glad things are working out for you, you're awesome!
hey guys its me bob aka yittle bobby i miss you guys so much when are you comin back out here i am in college now i am goin to be an architecural designer i hope. me and crystal have been together 2yrs this weekend. i am workin at moes idk if u have one out there umm i have a cell and i love to txt to i am gonna put my number on her incase u dont have it but not the area code i think u still know it but my number is 715 9038 i would love to et a txt from one of you. oh anna do you remember the little toy u got like from McD's from the incredibles movie and you said to keep it to remember you with the day b4 u guys left? i still have it on my pc desk.
Post a Comment