CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ashley


Ashley is in Young Womens now and getting ready for her first year of Girls Camp! Wow!!! Ash is so much fun, I love to just hang out with her. She is doing great in school and making straight A's even in the gifted program! She is still our peacemaker in the family. She has a way of calming everyone down when we need it. She prays every day that she will get taller. She is still not five foot and has a lofty goal of reaching 5'4!
Ashley is alot of fun especially since she is old enough to love to shop and cook with me. I think she actually bakes better than me! We also love to have girls nights and do DDR and Kareoke on the playstation. She is a true blessing to have in our family and I know we wouldn't be the same without her!

1 comments:

kackylou said...

Hey, I like the new look, what is your favorite songs to sing on kareoke? Jan & Jason have the American Idol Wii, Miles runs around singing the songs all the time. Ashley, you ROCK!!!