Wow! What a crazy couple of weeks. Being at the office all day and not having the freedom that I had before has taken some getting used to! I really do love it now though and I think we are all through the adjustment period. I get home at 5:00 and so I still feel bad about not being home when the kids get home from school, but hopefully I can work into that eventually. At work I manage the foreclosed properties. We have about 150 listings and 43 in escrow right now and so I am VERY busy. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. The kids stay with Dawn until I get home.
So Cameron is registered for High School! Eek! That is so Scarry to me. I don't want him to leave Jr. High!!!!
We are headed on a camping trip next weekend with Bills family. I'm meeting the sisters!!! Wish me Luck!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Catching Up........
Posted by Cora at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment